Thursday, February 25, 2010

i just managed to catch a glimpse.. but its enough =""D

yesterday was a day that i dont hv any feeling at all.. it just died... hmmm.. i dont know any other excuses to make me feel that its not my fault.. i can just blame myself for everything that has happened.. hmmmm... my future looks dimmed.. btw.. earlier, at noon, i saw her.. i saw the face that calmed me when im at my most missery moment, the one that i've been dying to see even if its only for a split of second.. n i saw her just for a second.. n it makes my day.. i do missed her.. honestly im dying to see n meet her for 1 more time,mayb my last chance to talk to her.. coz i wanna to appologise to her for being the reason for all the disturbing moment she had to faced.. i reggret it so much n im really2 sorry.. im sorry.. im sorry.. im sorry.. im sorry.. im sorry.. im sorry n im sorry.. im sorry coz i've treated u the wrong way.. im sorry coz i didnt stick to the promises i've made to u.. im sorry for insulting someone.. n sorry to ur family.. i've been feeling so bad to ur family n especially to u.. all i can do now is just saying sorry.. if there's anyone who read this, please tell her that im sorry for all my mistakes.. im sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment